About the Company
Aminol produces 30,000 tonnes of lubricant oil using the latest German and Italian
Quality Control & Assurance
Aminol is a brand dedicated to producing lubricant oil on par or exceeding international standards. We aim to couple excellent product with extraordinary customer service and support to ensure the adoption of our products. Principles of sustainable development, professionalism, integrity and environmental consciousness weigh significantly on management strategy and day-to-day operational decisions. Based on these goals and governing principles we plan to grow our company.
All employees and management are instructed to follow the below governing principles to ensure quality and a responsible approach in all aspects of our business.
Principles that govern our quality policy:
1. Technical experience is key in providing an exceptional product. Extraordinary support and service is a vital factor in earning and maintaining customers. All management level employees must be educated and experienced in their field. Other employees, hired based on their productivity, must have a proven track record.
2. Achieving and exceeding international standards is key to our success and acts as a tangible method of measuring the extent to which we can complete our business mission. International standardization achievements such as ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, and 17025, are used for not only benchmarking, but as resources in the day-to-day training and instruction of all employees.
3. ENI, Lubrizol, GM, and ADCO certifications and specifications for products must be used as a bar. Apart from management’s intentions to surpass these specifications, all employees must know and understand the results of these tests and applications. Experienced and educated managing personnel are responsible of explaining these outcomes to employees and ensuring that procedures to maintain and improve these specifications are completed on a daily basis.
5. We owe it to the customer to process products that meet their technical and safety requirements. In doing so, we must uphold principles of parsimony and efficiency.
6. Our staff must be familiarized with any changes to these governing principles. Those who apply these principles on a day to day basis must be rewarded.
7. Property rights, whether intellectual or physical, of our people and our investors are protected.